- Welding quality monitoring system
- Measurement respective current pulse(SPOT)
- High current inverter DC measuring circuit (SPOT) (1st in Korea)
- Patent on initial high frequency and high voltage protection technology(TIG, PLASMA)
- TIG& PLASMA
- High speed thermal imaging welding
- High speed real-time thermal image monitoring for quality control of various welding process
- Scan speed: provide 2D thermal image analysis S/W analyzing 1,000 frames/second
- Laser welding monitoring system
- System to manage welding quality and process on a real-time basis by measuring the strength of reflected plasma and infrared rays generated during laser welding
PRODUCTS Introduce real-time welding quality monitoring and an evaluation system of MONITECH
- Welding monitoring system
- 01. Welding quality monitoring system (ARC/SPOT/TIG)
- 02. Intelligent welding monitoring system (NUT & BOLT Projection welding)
- 03. Welding calibration master equipment (ARC/SPOT/DUO)
- 04. MICRO SPOT welding monitoring system
- 05. High speed thermal imaging welding monitoring system
- 06. Ultrasonic welding monitoring system
- 07. Laser welding monitoring system
APPLICATIONS Introduce applications of MONITECH Products
NEWS MONITECH News
- 2018 BUSAN IP FESTIVAL
- I participated in the 2018 Busan Intellectual Property Festival and received a certificate from the Mayor of Busan City as a recipi..
- 2018 Beijing Welding Cutting Exhibition
- May 8 - 11, 2018 (4 days) This is an exhibition held at the GD Modern International Exhibition Center in Dongguan, Guangdong Pr..
Consent to collect personal information
MONITECH established a procedure which you can click the "Accept" button or the "Do not agree" button on the contents of the MONITECH website(http://www.monitech.co.kr/), and we deem that you agreed to the collection of personal information by clicking the "I agree" button.
※ This service (site) does not collect personal information of children under the age of 14 and does not post or provide harmful information to children. The purpose of collecting personal information MONITECH'swebsitecollectsonlytheminimumpersonalinformationnecessaryfortheuseoftheserviceatthetimeofregistration.
Personal information that is processed is not used for purposes other than the following. If the purpose of use is changed, we will implement necessary measures, such as obtaining consent in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act of Article 18.
You are required to input your desired ID, password, name, address, phone number, mobile number, e-mail, date of birth, IPIN DI (check duplicate sign-up) in order to use the services of MONITECH's homepage. However, there is no limit to the use of the service even if you do not input the selected item (such as the relationship with MONITECH).